Saturday 31 January 2009

Who let the dogs out!?

Just came back from watching Underworld -- so worth the time man! =)

I never watched any of the other Underworld moovies before, so thank god this was a pre-cursor to them..i.e. Jean is not lost like sotong in the cinema..haha...

Hmmm...first Red Cliff, then Underworld...*innocent grin*...I'm really soft at heart you know...not the violent sort...*adjusts halo*....hahaha

Of course, in between I watched the HK movie with Anna, All's Well End's Well, which was ok only lahz...the only thing was that it reminded me of the 'tan' tone of Louis Koo whom we spotted in Paris...=)

I drove from home to the Balestier Cinema in 12 mins. Terrible man...such drivers should be kept off the road...haha...I left home close to 1120 and the show starts at 1130pm lor. =) God was good lah...really if it weren't for all the greens lights (only stopped once) all other traffic was smooth. And I must add, I learned a new way how to get to Balestier liao...=) 3 cheers for accurate street directory! counted on my memory of it as i whizzed at each turn!

It's my first time at that cinema...so you should've seen the !?!?!?! over my head when I realised it's 'insert cash card' type...aiyoooo....late liao...still need to 'go the extra mile'...hahaha...

Ooooo...actually the real purpose of my post is to introduce you to my new 'comments' --- now officially re-named "Woof"!! Hee...so dun blur hor...you want to add/ read comment now you must click the Woof okie?...=P

All thanks to ge who die die re-learned how to do it + several trial and errors + for almost and hour + On an empty stomach! Just so that me can have a "Woof!"..even though half the time I was telling her to forget it lahz if so hard...=)

She's schweet lahz...=) though some may interpret as stubborn..*innocent grin*...I'm for the former!!! hahaha...

So yeah, i'm all buzzed up about my new Woof!....LOL...I childishly keep opening my blog page just to see the Woof...=P 2nd childhood! hahaha...

Keep woofing!!!