Wednesday 28 January 2009

Dear Rolling Pin...

...go join Safety Pin in heaven k?...we'll miss you... especially Terror and Bowling Pin.

You were the biggest and heaviest! Probably coz you ate the most..=) but you were flat and round like a circle. Like Safety, you loved to sleep on laptops and so trusting when I hammer on the keyboard around your feet. hahahaha...you would cram under the bridge with Bowling, until 'chor' Terror barges right through and you just hold your ground with your massive body the best you can..hehe...=)

Sorry you had to go through such an ordeal coz you were the trusting one. You fought hard to live, but seeing you maimed, injured eye and with such a deep wound, I could only know you held as long as you could...=)

I know I'll see you in heaven...I'm sure Safety will make you feel welcomed in my home. He's probably made this special tank already...make yourself comfy ya?..=)

...will bury you next to Safety tommorow...

u go be happy k...

bye...

No comments: