Monday 12 January 2009

Sunday nite is here...

....ARGH!!!!!....
The weekend just passed way too fast...so unproductive somemore neh...it could possibly be vying for the 'Nuah-est weekend' award!
Had wanted to add one more Paris post! hee....oh well, i just did a whole lot of online vid watching...and falling asleep while waiting for it to load. Hahaha...
Let's see, since Red Cliff II is just opening in cinemas, I realised I couldn't remember the first movie..haha...only 5 months ago leh...I am getting way too old. =( So i did a night marathon for the 150min movie of Red Cliff I.

Feeling pained that I've been forgetting to watch my fav series on tues nights and that I'm a full season and a half behind, I found a link for Criminal Minds. So I alternated watching CSI Season 8 and Criminal Minds Season 3. I think I watched 4 episodes per series.

I found out that my usual link for House has been scraped! ARGH!...haiz...the latest season had been continuously uploaded on the link for the past few months, but i refrained in hopes to 'treat' myself over a holiday break (i.e. like the Christmas one...ya lor..that's when I found out it's gone...Sniffs...). Coz for House, i know once i start, I can't stop!
So yes, been spending 80% of my waking hours doing illegal things (piracy mahz..oh.. dun get all innocent on me!)...and the remaining 20% is eating, reading bits of Max Lucado book and going to church...hee...man..I wonder what God has to say about that...=P

Sadly, I truly couldn't work this weekend. had the puke feel and I ran to my CSI...hahahaa...I'm dead this work week then! HAH! Keeelllll meeee....
Okies, I'm off to watch one more episode and gg to zonk. Tomorrow early morning got breakkie appt at Macs with ge!
Raaarr!!!! New work week has begun!! ...*Puts on armour of God*...*spits into hands* ---Bring it on man!!!

No comments: