Tuesday 20 January 2009

It was worth a shot mahz...

After friday's cg, my leader gave out the cellgrp ministry list she had taken the time to cut out and paste on different coloured cards. The quality of the sticking is very good...no curved ends! I'm impressed..ahhahaha...scissors cut also very 'zun'...=P

Everyone was discussing/ scrutinising their new roles....it was fellowship time already...

Anyway, amongst other roles my name had appeared in, I'm in charge of the 'Outings' again. =)

Hmmm... challenging you know this one...SG--> HOW many feasible things are there really you can do on the cheap!

I decided that to win over all my members with an instant positive vote and confirm like no other outing -- there will be full attendance! *evil laughter*

I stood up and declared --- "Next outing, we're going Australia!"

HAHHAHAHAHAHA...the cg broke out in amused chuckles and excited cheers, just to play along...hahaha...many went "Onz ah!!"...and my cg guitarist announced that cg fund would go up to $100 per week...HAHAHA...--- you see..NO ONE protested!

*pats self on back*...instantly have achieved full awareness, keeness to participate and a positive atmosphere! -- not bad neh!

I think my cgl gave up and rolled her eyes at some point...hahaha...

Creating mayhem is so fun... =P

No comments: