Wednesday 29 October 2008

Stopping by to give thanks...=)

Sounds like I've been bogged alot lately...but at the same time, I'm thankful toos...Was just about to go off and pray and thank god for the good things that happened today. (And the not so good ones..LOL..he has a hand in it all mah...) But thought I'd log it here..hee...

Came home at about 9.15pm today. Dunno how time flew again, but it did. Other than having dinner, I spent the rest of my time checking out paris accommos (for the 3rd consecutive night)...lol..I'm crazy and don't mind spending hours when it comes to such things..no kidding - I have at least 10 windows open at a time with cross references! Hahaha... Of course it's tiring, but i don't thoroughly dislike it...it's pretty interesting! - and it's just me can...=P

Ok I need to go zzz soon...i promised myself i'd sleep earlier today!...Raar...looks like i'll have to procrastinate the promise till tomorrow...hehehe...

So here's the NOT SO good list first (so me again right? Hahaha...):

1) They can't manufacture the mass corporate gift in time for me to use in germany - won't die lah..just got nothing nice and new to give, except boring print materials!

2) Had to spend time disciphering and then another hour in a slightly tense session with boss and a colleague about contracts

3) One of the better/ close to best accommos I wrote in to enquire about rooms have no availability during the paris leg neh...=S

4) The Pins missed Ge lah...I tell u...they looked miserable today...hmmm...or maybe it's coz i didnt feed them for a few days..*tongue in cheek*...she's away on a week holiday to taipei!

Here's the Good list (Hee...):

1) We signed off the corporate folder today. Feels good to always see the final product. Am proud of this one especially..hee...in addition, it will be produced in time for sending some over to germany.

2) Boss is back! No No...It's not FANTASTIC that he is back...BUT that he was in a good mood...AND NOT in a work mood...he's just starting his engine again after a two week reservist stint. (Mmmm..means tomorrow i'm dead man) + got to sit in boss's NEW Jaguar when we went out for lunch lor...love it man...and he does too...outranks all his previous drives..lol..his new fav...=)

3) I got in touch with Frankfurt side today...and Thank God...with no painful words or the need to 'beg'...her immediate answer when she heard my voice was " Jean, don't worry, I have not forgotten you and I'm actively working on your requests already."....yay!...she can accede to all my last minute requests in my last e-mail. There was so much grace and things have come in just in time, beacuse God guided me to send over the right info in a comprehensive manner that helped to smooth things out.

Now still just a few things not finalised. But let's be patient. At least things are moving...*whew*..need to be calm...make sure not to miss out...

4) I didnt even need to put up my request to Boss about my new Frankfurt-paris schedule that i conceived the night before. It was the first thing on my list of things to do...and guess what....before i could open my mouth, boss said this is my plan for the two of you and he 99% said what i wanted!...yip-dee-doo!...hahaha...

5) Boss coolest lah...booked a better airline for angela and me - we were initially planned for 'cargo' class of an airline..this one still 'cargo' class but airline different! -- So we're booked!

6) Oh...have I not blogged?? Keep wanting to blog this piece of news...but I needed confirmation lahz...hahaha

My boss is sponsoring for ge's airtix to europe neh...coz her intial purpose of going didn't work out...so actually she not supposed to go one. But he wants her to go learn about exhibition management bah...at the same time, reward us with time together out of the office..=) isn't he schweet? LOL....

I know ge protesting lah...but it's hard to change boss' mind...lol..have to think of a way..(how to out-think your boss..hmmm..."Boss management - advanced diploma" required man..hahaha)

7) I bought an external hardisk today...decided not to 'tuo' anymore and just get one...everytime wait for the IT fair I got no chance to go buy! But still...i got a discount at challenger by renewing a card (and after a long distance call..hahaha..*internal joke*)...Boss bought a 26" Samsung TV lor...the points chalked on that challenger card! =O

8) One of the paris accommos i wrote to have replied that they have rooms available =) -- but this one pricier and the location is not as good lah...but it's real nice...hmmm....must think lahz...

9) Ge's on holiday and I couldn't be happier for her...=D... i know boss feels that way too...=)


So let's see...
(not so good) 4 vs 9 (good)
=P
God's just awesome lahz...LOL!
There's always something to be thankful for!

No comments: