Monday 27 October 2008

Strange weekend...

Hi there, it's been a strange weekend. On top of that it's a long weekend. Most would be celebrating. You can say I did about 50% if i did not have to consciously block off worries about my german trip. Sigh...

I've been so tired and unwell this weekend, I guess it was just the past week taking it's toll on me...I went home closer to 1am or after for a few weekdays helping the CG do stuff + work stuff.

Have been resting about 70% of these past 3 days? But it's as though it's not enough. I feel so tired and my head feels heavy...I wake up for 2 hours and i sleep for another 4 to 5 hours...

This afternoon as I slept I found myself talking to my staff about the upcoming 3 nov event. I swear to you I didnt even think about it since friday...and it comes to bug me in my sleep. It left me half awake slightly panicked that I must not forget following up on it tomorrow...

Finally did a bit of planning and research for my paris leg of my trip this weekend. Yet to do any bookings though...I just feel so sick...no no...i'm looking forward to it...but...mmm...it's hard to describe. Not sure if you'll understand..but I guess I can't enjoy it fully until my german trip is completely settled - which with all exhibitions (worse..overseas ones) is very hard...

Not looking forward to work starting tomorrow. The public holiday bought me a day of rest...but it also robbed me of one day to settle work...I hate feeling this way. God you so know I do...

Mmm...just had a thought about my trip...sigh..need to see if my boss is ok with it...judging by how i'm feeling, 1/2 paris before germany is a bad idea...i'd rather do paris (and just maybe london) AFTER germany...

Argh...i hate it that in my first trip to europe and i feel so crap...

Went book sale at expo and got two books...new authors but always worth a try..=) makes me wonder when i'll ever read them..haha

Oh well...i gotta go..it's gg to get late fast. Bedda go pray ...So i should get a fresh start to tomorrow.

Bye...

No comments: