Monday 20 October 2008

I was steadily falling asleep in bed when....

....my eyes opened as WIDE as saucers...
and I HAD to come online to confirm...

ARGH!!...I FORGOT Ah Yin's Birthday! =(
I was thinking to myself the past two days,...there's a birthday lah Jean...Really there is...=S
But I just thought i was confusing myself coz of the mini saga was Ge's fren's bday which happens to be on the 17th...so me thot i jsut blurred lor...

Sorlee ah yin...you were so sweet to sms me on my birthday...and i forgot yours...=( but reading your blog, I'm so happee for you that you enjoyed your birthday celebrations and blessed with a multitude of gifts...and of course, with your hubby who just couldn't wait topamper you! Hee...

Have a fantastic and God blessed year Ah Yin! Excel at work and be a great leader to your sheep, respected and loved ...and truly guided by God's hand! To be always strong and remembering all His promises to you in your lifetime. =)

Even though we're in different CGs for so many years and your life has changed so much...You are still fundamentally Ah Yin ...the goodness all still there leh!!..haha...
and that's something I treasure always...hee...

Thank you for always been so willing to love and 'disturb' me. I'm always thankful for you when I see you coz you bring such joy that it squeezes out a genuine smile from me...=P

HAPPPEEEE BEEE-LATED BIRTHDAY!

*One BIG Toadie Hug*
(Now i can go back to sleep..hahaha...power lah you...God obviously woke me to wish you..haha..)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

kekeke.... thank you my dear friend.

thinking back, we been friends for years and u are definitely a great friend and sister that I ever have in chc....

muacks!!!