Thursday 16 October 2008

Harlows...

Today I refused to go for the event...simply coz i need the time to do my other work, and I think with the staff strength now, we should be doing ok one lah! haiz...they have to handle themselves....

Went simei with Angela for lunch and had a nice talk. I found myself finding it the hardest to express my feelings. I need a string of say 5 sentences to get how i feel across. LOL...it's something i realise about me...self contained and knotted to a point where untying is a process...=)

I had to hold myself back from peppering how I felt with the "I'm ok and I'll get through it one." -- Disclaimer Line that i tend to deal in such conversations. Because I just don't want her to be too concerned about me. Ironic ain't it...haiz...

I got a few e-mails out in the afternoon...you could call it decent productivity..but not enuff sia...=(

Then something happened for Angela back home and she had to rush...left me quite concerned but nothing i could do...prayed that all would work out well...stupid Sa- Tan just has too much time on his hands..*growl*

Ended up thinking about the things that I needed to do on my way to cg...initially wanted to work when i got home, because tomorrow is just going to be so burned - gotta be at the event in the morning, pack up at 130pm and a mtg at 2pm. And I have stuff to print that needs me to be in the office....eeeps...sigh...I'm probably one of the few in the world that does not look forward to payday..ahahha...

Anyways...am not here to complain...just here to say goodnight...initially thought of chionging work for tonight. But my eyes are giving up on me...so...PERHAPS..if a miracle allows it...I can wake up early tomorrow to work before going to my event...

God help me...=) Nitez!

No comments: