Sunday 19 October 2008

...*YaWN*....It's the best....

Am still in the stage of trying to wake up from my nap...I didn't even know I even fell asleep! And I've been unconscious for about 3 hours? If my phone hadn't rung, I would definitely have been up later.

Last I remember was figeting with my modem and trying to get a connection so that i can go see the F1 result on how Alonso did...hmmm...I don't remember anything beyond waiting for the modem to restart...LOL

Well Fernando Alonso ended 4th, which is good enough really. =) I'm starting to appreciate what a good driver he is, that the internet had been abuzz abt for the past few years. He is also very cute lah...talent and looks --> the usual deadly combo..hahaha...=)

Anyway...primary purpose for me here was to drop a note to say...TODAY's sermon and service is --- dare I say so soon --- the best of the entire 2008 year. =D

OK dinner time! brb!

No comments: