Sunday 31 August 2008

trip to cold storage...

Just before buying dinner today I went to Cold Storage to jalan jalan...

A tinge of sadness filled me when I stared at the Bens and Jerry fridge. - No offer! So long liao...haiz...

But I tell you, just as I shrugged and walked past it I heard my name being called!

I stared back at the display again...and a humble one pint of the 'One Cheesecake Brownie' smiled and called out my name again. It added..." Buy me! Buy me!"....hahaha...its a matter of principle you know? I just couldn't bear to let it down at that point after its intense pleading...

So i took a deep breath, grabbed a basket and took the pint. The pint cheered 'Yippee!!' as I waked on... =P

While waiting to pay at the cashier, I ended up laughing at myself when i stared into my basket. Probably entertained the little girl in front of me...

Why?...My basket contents:
1) Ben and Jerry's ONE CHeese cake brownie ice cream
2) WeightWatchers Peanut Oat cookies - 50% less calories than regular cookies

HAHAHA!! Such contrasting items...hehehe...two polar ends of the sin category!

it was not intentional lah...the cookies were on a very good offer. I've neer tried them before, so I thought to try lor....

No comments: