Monday 25 August 2008

In no-conclusion...

Hmm..just read a few posts off my private blog...man i hardly blog there unless i'm hitting a real emotional wall...which is a good thing eh?..hahaha...means i don't reach there often..=P

But really, i wonder why i bother keeping that blog..since it gets..mmm...3 posts a year on the average?..2007 was record! only one post neh...haha...my last for 2008 was back in March!! ...but its there as a back up lah..,

This can only mean two things...1) I am still bottling myself naturally...2) My friends have ear aches hearing me prattle on!!!...whahahaha...I thought of 3) which i think is the best...that God hears me and sorts me out till i don't need to blog...=P

I guess lately i've been alittle more expressive in my posts...whenever, i'm stressed or pissed and i blog it down...you get to read it here.

This blog has a few posts that never get posted and gets stored...it seems after i've written everything down, I decided i've gone too far...and best left unposted. =)

I guess what held me back is coz soooo many people can read the blog neh...hahha...though i think i get an idea of my readership - thank you and i feel privileged...and there is one or two of you (you know who you are) who know that i am more than the expressions in this blog....=P and Shen puts me on his link list! (not that I mind bro...else i would've told ya long ago...)

But i'm so tempted to just blog my insane self in here manz...yes, Jeano 101 - yeah! the real mean jean! *evil laughter*....ok ok...i ain't that bad...

oh no...i just remembered..my cgl reads my blog too! Aiyo...*slaps head*...that makes things hard..hahaha..No lah, she's not bad...she's good 'kay...she has great patience and tenacity...Anna, you've just been awesome...I care for you so i don't want to leave you with sleepless nights...ahhahaha...err...i think by saying this i just did...hee...*bleah*

ah well..another decision, as if there isn't enough at work...this is called killing thyself...LOL!

Sigh...God help me..

No comments: