Sunday 10 August 2008

My heavenly Daddy's encouragement...

I guide you in the way of wisdom and
lead you along the straight paths
When you walk, your steps will not be hampered;
when you run, you will not stumble
Hold on to instruction, do not let it go;
guard it will for it is your life

Work's been alright. I still live by the revelation that work is never ending - so you'll need to pat yourself on the back for the small victories, else you'll just die waiting for the biggie. As much as I wail about it here and possibly directly to some of you readers, innately, I'm still happy with how I'm doing and thankful for the blessings. =)

I used to think that if I had to work so hard for a long time, I'd be a sour old prune or possibly lose myself. But interestingly, really...haha...His plans really...LOL...Although I've been more edgy, less time for myself, etc., i think I've kept my personality..I hope..haha...OK, if you think otherwise, let me know..haha... But it has so far been a time of getting to know myself more...

I'm still tired daily from the various permutations this job presents itself. It goes beyond the physical. But mental too...as my roles and responsibilities sink in...areas of self-doubt need to be conquered. Obstacles and setbacks can be a daily affair..but you just have to live by His grace, else you'd really go crazy fighting the battle on your own.

My system has begun to accept the fact that the challenges are here to stay for the many months to come. Initially I thought there was an end point. But then again, best not to speculate...haha...

Acutally this post is for my boss, Aloy. He doesn't read my blog of course! =P..but yeah...

Today he wrote us another encouraging e-mail. The second in just a little less than a month...hahaha...shows his sensing of the morale of the troops eh? hahaha....even though he irritates me on the way he does certain things and giving me good kicks. He's just been a good boss lah...and schweet to think and pray for us.

Earlier tonight, the key words of the first verse above lingered in my mind, so i went hunting for the actual verse and was also happy to find the two verses after it that held promise and direction. I scribbled it down in my work notebook - at the top of some of the key things I have to get done over (optimistically) the next two days! =P I really like the second verse about walking and running. =)

It's at these times, things seem blurry, trying to understand why I go through the things I do...and wondering what i'll become at the end of it all..but i just have to trust in Him and His plans...and remember that He's with me - when i hurt, he's sad too...when I'm happy, he's having a celebration...=)

After finding the verse, I read my boss's e-mail. It is good, because God is good. =)

No comments: