Saturday 23 August 2008

random..

I'm pretty amazed how my brain is randomly moving from point to point now...

been another long day...by the time i got home after cellgrp was about 1210?..on the way back today some crazy cab driver almost caused an accident...it was ...[ ] close lor...how can cut out like that one...then after that horn at me somemore! sigh...

earlier today run red light too..hahaha..and played 'Musical Cars' with my boss and Ge...LOL...quite funny really if you just watched us from a distance...

well after reaching home from cg...i just felt very...very...mmm...need to stone..so i changed into something comfortable but decent to go out in...grabbed my new story book..and headed out to the macs near my home which is 24 hours now...=)

Fries, Iced tea and a book...and i just nuah-ed there...spacing out occassionally and watching people walking in off and on to order...couple of ang-mohs ordering an obscene number of burgers...then these two guys on my right (who were there before me) - talking about govt incentives/ grants...*faints*-- see lah..can't believe it manz...such situation also can't run from 'govt grants'..Raarrr!!

two ladies who came in -- looked like from the pub opposite...walked in, sat down..didnt order and talked loudly at length about some guy and that one of them shouldn't let him get away with it..!?!?!....much to the chagrin of this order guy who was there for the same reason as me...(i'm guessing lah)..he was seated alot closer to them...

He ordered a tea...then after finishing it, a large fries and mc wings....after that..he bought another tea...he looks damn stressed...as tho he was focussed on his breathing and forcing himself to look around to clear his mind! then he takes out a paper and starts writing...hmm...

then i was watching the night manager teach this chinese boy how to clean the machines...

hmm...not bad...and i accomplished reading 3 chapters of me book...all this in about 1 hr 15mins...

I probably wouldn't stayed longer if not for the fact my eyes were giving in...=)

So yea...here i am...and i can't sleep...crap lah...=(

So yes..back to my random thots...maybe if i write it down...it will help...this probably won't mean anything to most of you...but crap leh...it's very random now...and i need to get it out of me system!

Let's see...

hmm..cg ended fast today...olympic soccer is on tv..reimbursement cheques...did i give my tithe?...need to return my junior $$..AIRTEC....my dog needs her annual injection...tommorrow is saturday...annual report....haiyo...mktg folder...this new story book is quite farnee...i wanna sleep...AGM...where are my auditors with my report!...need to sort out with my accountant a good day....cg memebr graduating from bible sch...MC minutes..oh no, sunday gg to be so busy...=( boss's blank cheque!!!...

OK...super sleepy now..think it's working...yay! byes!

No comments: