Thursday 3 September 2009

Wings!

Time really flies these days whether I'm staring at the clock or not.

It's September already. The best month of the year in my opinion, for obviously biased reasons...hahaha...only destroyed by AGM in the past 5 years..hahaha...

Work seems to encounter the same woes but diguised in different forms. God help me when there's portfolio switching next month. I'm just trying not to picture any death or sorts. we're supposed to think positive right?..hahaha...

This week...been quite busy brainstorming about one of my colleagues beeday presents. It is tiring work...esp since i spent 5 hours on satuday afternoon brainstorming for another one, figured out all the celebration all the way to the end (including presentation)...and got all the necessary approvals and had to repeat the idea over 6 times to various parties. And with regard to this, i just heard the update, and I jsut wanna stranggle everyone! Haiz...sometimes, I wonder if anything is ever genuine anymore when it comes to this...me?...well, for this case, it's about the sacrifices the person makes for you.

but what if the person doens't appreciate it? Well,...too bad lor, *grin*...part of life mah...but u did what u could and chipped in that teeeney bit, better than nothing what...

Work...$$$$ is a big issue these days,...a really big one... but things must go on by faith...

OMG..its 12 30 already!! See...time flies...aiyo...that's it..i'm gg to relax with something else..buiaz!

No comments: