Tuesday 8 September 2009

not sleepy...

2 am...goodness, no, not the Korean group, it's just exactly the time i'm here blogging away, and like what ge just msn me -- am not sleepy.

Which is surprising considering the pacey day I've had. First, I clean forgot that my intern will be in today. Until I swerved into the carpark, then I started reorganising my morning in my brain to accomodate her.

Two of my staff are in the AA show in HK for the week...eeeps...less manpower to coordinate especially so close to the big event day next thurs. I've managed to move some follow ups to the rest. But...aiyah.....as usual...so many things so little time. Sometimes I wonder what's my problem.

After that I rushed down to discuss some wedding stuff for an old fren's wedding, which is taking place 2 days after AGM lor. Only to be caught in an accident jam right outside the ECP exit at my office. (An often quiet exit lor!)

But it was a serious one (ambulance on site), and it just happened not long before I reached, it looked like a black honda jazz flipped over and crushed. on the 1st lane...hmmm...no other vehicle was involved, so driver could've lost control. Yikes!

I immediately called my collague who left just minutes before me in the same car model. By right she would take the PIE but who knows...

Anyway, all was well. =) She was safe!

Tiong bahru Plaza BK was the destination for the meeting. Goodness, it's been so long since i was last at that shopping centre. But i only got a view of level one. =) After thinking up of the most =O and --___ -- ideas...in as much as it was nice to gather and shoot the breeze on suitable songs, it was getting late, and I have two teachers who have a glazed look on thier face. ie. they wake up at 6am daily.

10pm..I egged everyone home and gave an old friend and ex CGL a lift back to her home in yishun. =) we hardly talk on a regular basis, but it's always comfortable even after so long. =) we've known each other since...hmmm...almost since we first joined this church? Possibly a few months apart. =)

Siam-ed one traffic road block -- not bad eh?....and had a smooth drive home. On the way, another old uni friend who just came back from US called me. I was quite surprised, as she doesn't call without reason. (I'll call her Lychee here)

True enough, a common friend in uni hall had just passed away. Frankly, i don't remember her name at all. so I'll recognise her as an acquaintance....even after the vague description given, I really still couldn't recall. And i told her that she should talk to bowl instead. Who's err....hahaha...I dunno what better way to put this...ah...more 'involved' in the happenings and who's -who in hall...HAHAHAHA

Aiyah...u know me one mah..not my biz nor my fren's biz I wun chup one lor. You tell me the juicy story, I'll listen, but you can forget about me asking what's the latest or even bothering to go 'observe' to get a scoop. hahaha...

this aspect of me had it's pros and cons. For one, it didn't help in prominence and hence fighting for places was hard. However, it was with the same characteristics that I guess, meant I offended no one, and led to the right people. (of course, looking back, i really attribute it to god. Wahahaha...seriously...why?...orh..you can ask me when you meet me,...hahaha...keep you in suspense mah...

Ok, back to that girl that passed away. Lychee was quite ok with her, as she had visited her in the US, plus just this May had invited Lychee (who already moved back to SG) to her wedding. Unfortunately, Lychee missed it coz she was sick, and she was feeling absolutely horrible now, coz just last month, the girl had tried to reach her ..but lychee didnt' reply...haiz...

poor lychee...it's an awful feeling to have...It really must've been in the late stages of the cancer to have not known and for it to be so sudden, especially since they only met in the US last year.

I don't know the girl btu all i could say to lychee in a feeble way to comfort her was that her friend had a happy wedding. =) At least she lived to have her wedding, one not knowing that she was going to die, but one that was blissful and could enjoy the occassion with someone she loves. (whoever that may be..heard it's another hall person...see how cham i am...)

Better than having a wedding knowing that you're going to die...how to enjoy when there's no future to dream together with too? =)

*hair stand*...what am i saying..hahaha...*buries sentimental reactions*

Of course, even with what i just said, there's the negative side...but..there's always good...and focussing on the good stuff helps celebrate the person. What they had.

Ok, i had more I wanted to share..but now i'm drained...need to zzz...

No comments: