Saturday 29 August 2009

*Gulp*

...I'm writing this post as my last sane and strong moment before I plunge into the next hour...

I'm chewing my nails nervously as I think of what to type next....

I dunno what led me to this point. I mean...I know what I did...but what compelled me, I.....I still can't grasp why...

It started off with me innocently reading a schedule online. There, I spotted a title.

I did a simple search on reviews for it online...and it came back...Good...Very good...

Still skeptical, i was pleased to see the thumbnail for the 'See trailer here'!

Yes...turns out, it's a Stephen King adaptation from one of his short stories.

And you know what...the stupid trailer made me jump even though i kept telling myself ---"Brace yourself!!! anytime now!!"

So yes...i started glancing away from the screen till the end of the trailer.

In short, it's about this hotel room 1408 that is haunted and no one has survived in there longer than an hour...

Now, after such a trailer, you'd think any logical person would back away right?...No...Smart ass me just can't do that..I went to search for it online. It's a 2007 flick, so it should be somewhere...

Easy Peasy to find...

So yes, I'm now in the midst of it. All my lights in the bedroom are on, and i'm still deciding what to hide behind!!!

I have paused it jsut before the stupid guy puts the key into the room door...so that I can write this post....and guess what....TO MY HORROR...there's exactly 60mins of the movie left...

Remember what I said about the room earlier? About lasting an hour??

*whimper*....so how....

So zun leh the timing....60mins!!!

Chinese 7th month somemore!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!

hehehehe...This is sheer madness!

I hope I will return to write the next post...unless...i could've just fainted in my chair...and no one would know...=O

good bye....i shall bravely continue the mooovie...sniffs...

No comments: