Thursday 20 August 2009

weird week

I can't believe that it's already coming to the end of thursday. It's been an odd week of happenings since saturday, and all the circumstances were leaving my emotions to run up and down.

Saturday-- a last minute arrangement but i was free -- the main purpose was to go get a bday present. But I had to stop by the flower wholesalers in Thomson so that my friend could pick up ...er...flowers..haha..to do bouquets lah. Anyway, ti was the first time I was there and I had a nice time.So interedting and there was no crowd and i was having fun sniffing away! hehe..i was like a bee...drifting from stalk to stalk...*sniff sniff*

Ended up in Vivo and walked round in circles for 3 hours analysing the possible gifts, budgets and "what design would suit the person/ the person would like ah?"...sigh...after all that effort, it boiled back down to my first idea, as i was driving to vivo..that was a hassle free purchase -- movie card. =) Ah well, at least my idea worked out hor...heh.

Now sunday...sigh...sunday...Sunday from the time of 1 to 3pm was like a boiler for me. In as much as it was true. I really couldn't tahan the person's behavior. I know. She's young. But I dont' think i can tahan such childishness anymore... i know it can't be compared..but when i was that age, I dont' cry at such a pre-mature point of the day! Sigh...one of the memebrs thought we'd forgotten her birthday. Please lah...it's only 1pm..can give some time for prep work or not. Worse, cry in public...=( Then we all kenna glared at by everyone at the restaurant for bullying a small girl. (the other half of the group was getting the gift together)

My food came...in fact everyone's food came...but mine was ice cream and chips...and I had lost my appetite.

Sigh...I quite had it. But i took a deep breath, walked up to her and said...come let's go toilet, talk and wash up k? She shook her head, didnt' respond to any questions, sulked and just stabbed at her food.

That was it...I went back to my seat. Pretended that the rest of the world wasn't staring. And started on my topless 5 ice cream that had turned into a milkshake of 5 colours...grrrr...

the guy seated next to her was the worse! Guy mah...dunno how to handle crying girls..lol

This actually got me thinking about a transfer. But I realised. Adults can be like this too. Worse, they keep it inside until it festers. Or plot some form of revenge or cruelty to make you regret it. True mah...we're more schemeing and all that control of emo to be mature about it, has it's cons if not done correctly. =)

Haiz...After sunday's episode, I wish I can heck about being mature and grown up and throw tantrums over things that would mean "the-end-of-the-world!!!"

Monday night, I had quite a serious talk with a friend about medical stuff and future concerns. Although I think i managed to entertain and make her laugh with some silly jokes..hahaha..=)

Tuesday, was the weirdest day. The same person that made me laugh till I teared so hard earlier in the day made me sad till I teared toos!!! Summary... me had an outburst with ge. And i was the one who nailed it. =( but thank god we settled it lah. It was a combination of a late work day, circumstances and really really bad timing.

But you know she really made me laugh so hard earlier. I haven't laughed so hard and long in such a long time! I actually lacked oxygen so much so that even after putting down the phone, a headache started to develope. hehehehe....=D

Later that night, I was seething a little coz of an msn chat I was having on a real subject matter of going out with married men ...and they have kids too. Grrr...I hate such things. So...if i ever forget myself and am stupidly in that situation, please remind me what a real F***** person I am and a few other explitives, along the line of I-don't-deserve-to-live.

Wednesday evening was another beeday celebration, coz the beeday girl didn't come on sunday...Yes, the movie card one. At first, i had a hard time finding the place. Sms said: City hall, new york new york...alamak...ok, my fault also lah..but i was walking round and round Raffles city trying to find a NYNY that I thought due to my lack of knowledge had a new outlet there lor....

Aiyo...turns out, they were at City Link mall, new york new york...=S

hahaha...bright side, i exercised before eating! And thank God i did...really alot of food! I spent most of the talk time discussing engineering ideas. LOL! Now now...don't go rolling your eyes...in such a situation this is considered-- Entertainment at it's best! =P

So that brings us to today. With a new emotional experience unlike the other events earlier in the week. It's hard to decribe, but it had alot to do with patience and tolerance, and keeping awake with lame jokes. I was at a meeting, that was not supposed to be ....hmmm...that challenging. And the person couldnt' take the hint that EVERYONE else wanted to end the meeting. For 2 and a half hours! I tried every hint method i knew to end the meeting. Except for shaking the person's hand and saying goodbye (coz that's not a hint would it?..hahaha...)

=)

Aiyah, i know i'm recounting crappy things...and the emo see-saw that goes with it. But am ok lah...I think lah...

Just a weird week...i wonder what tomorrow would bring. =X

No comments: