Sunday 9 August 2009

Happy Beeday SG!

=) I didn't take advantage of the petrol offers at shell. However, i took advantage of the fact that in the evening there are less people around, so made a quick trip to tampines mall to buy some stuff...it's quite empty man. At 7 plus pm leh. LOL! I even have to say that a weekday afternoon is more crowded lor!

Anyway, went to buy some medical applications to combat fleas at my home. Yeah, been plagued by them the past two years since Whiskey joined the family. Haiz...only last week did my sister and i decide to make a concerted effort and invest in the $$$ to eliminate them. (Previous times, we went by other non medicated methods.)

But it's a losting battle hence the decision. Why a concerted effort? All dogs have to start at abotu the same time. Plus coordinate their bathing days. In addition, all sleep corners need to be regualarly sterilised with alternate medication and all dogs cannot have sleeping cushions/ towels for a season (as they breed in those places too)

The meds cost a bomb too. I just blew $100 on red for a flimsy box with 6 appliciations inside. =(

I just hope it works for her lah. She'll be a happier dog after that. Less scratching...and she will sleep better. =)

Boss just sms me this evening about adopting a Golden retriever. Was a bit shocked he called me by my nickname on the sms! Weird..hahahaha...I thot he only called ge by nick. =P Anyway, i've kinda talked to him about the dog, and think he should be ok to adopt the dog. (some stupid guy go buy a golden retriver for his HDB flat, and now given 5 days notice to remove the dog or HDB removes him.)if you want a big dog, and as much as I support dog lovers, please think carefully about big dogs in HDB. The equally stupid govt has no qualms about eliminating you or your dog.

And unless the dog was abused by the last owner, when it's taken into the new home. He/she will be sad and will cry. Whiskey went through that. He at first thought it was just a short outing. Till the late night set in...he cried for 2-3 nights.

humph, and Red...i discovered yesterday she loves durians! my mum lor, made an observation that when we eat durians she doesn't beg. so i said maybe the smell turns her off. i gave red a small bit, and after that, she had her eyes transfixed on the thorny fruit I was cutting up! oh oh...jialat...hahaha..shouldn't have intro-ed her to it!

She also scratched me today. I sat on the floor to play with her lah. And once i'm on the floor she's taller than me. so she was so excited she clamoured all over me, like I'm some cushion. She was trying to fit in my lap lor! Silly dog, she really forgets her size..hahahha...and her long nails ripped skin off my legs! I was shrieking away!!..LOL!

Oookie, time to go back to watching movies online! hee! =P Horror show!

No comments: