Sunday 7 October 2007

Thinking back on my BIG solo trip...

Just some reflection time...

It's almost been a year since my southern NZ trip! yup! i left Singapore on 18th October 2006!! 17 days!! Can't believe it man...it feels like a long time ago!

And...erms...I'm supposed to blog it all down hor..haha...no time lah..it's not easy leh...to recollect every detail!...and try to make it interesting so that you don't fall asleep!..hee...but i'm still resolute to share...

Though...erm...now i have two more holidays to share...the one i did in June (Tokyo) and Krabi, Thailand in September. may not cover the Tokyo one so much...coz..erm...too Touristy...ZZZzzz...nothing majorly interesting...but we'll see...---marathon..how much can I write! LOL!...

i have over 800 photos from NZ lor..though it include the mistake kind...hee...alot of self shots mah..since i'm alone!..but stay tuned...I'm determined to finish it!!! ROAR!!!

No comments: