Friday 5 October 2007

Photos!

Always seeing Shen's blog go so many photo's from his handphone..made me decide to scrutinise the quality of my Samsung z720 hp camera pictures...

Specs: 3.0 megapixel, autofocus, no flash


view from bedok jetty at sunset (facing west) right side is the CBD!

This cat was enjoying the view too..the bedok jetty bench look familiar? He seemed bo chap abt me taking photos standing near...

I couldn't resist the sunset colours again! Walking to bus stop to get home from office...the building at the bottom is Expo hall 7!

This is my Junior's Dog (Moxie) and Cat (Socks): both rescued and adopted in her home. I love them both...very cute..they get along like friends! no fighting...even though both of them fight for attention! haha...This is the only cat i've really liked for a long time..coz she acts like a dog! =)

No comments: