Tuesday 23 October 2007

Now is the time again...

I was away on my NZ trip when it was first played this video in church in Oct 2006. Though i was physically overseas, my heart was with the church during the important weekend. As i drove in the afternoon of the sunday (NZ being 8 hours ahead) ...i thought of my spiritual family.. the body of christ in church...and the big step we were going to take that will affect our next 6 months.

Never shall we take anything for granted, but by prayer and leaning on him for all things. Just because we have grown physically, all the more we need to pray like never before. I prayed for the new people as this would be their first. Indeed, it is a time where our faith matches our action. For those who have done it before, dear brothers and sisters...now is the time again. =)

It's not about the amount but Equal Sacrifice. It's not just about the building, it's about the lives that will be touched. Yes, the blessings that are promised by Him are cool...yet, I remember years ago at the start of my first...When He touched my heart...I wanted a new house...a bigger house...an extra seat..a better place..an awesome place..so that another soul can be saved...=)

And i remember as I drove alone, sharing my thoughts with Him was wonderful. He brought to my rememberance thoughts i had even forgotten I ever thought! Ha...

The whole song in the video...one line...just one line raises you up. Well,...it made me stronger...=)

" Pouring out this treasure You gave, in Your Promises, our hearts turn brave..."


More to come...

No comments: