Tuesday 2 October 2007

My weekend...continued...hee

Continuing from my last post...i reached home on friday night pretty late...and you know me lah..still need settling time into bed..watch some tv...so i think i must have slept close to 4 plus am....

I woke on saturday morning thank god at 12plus pm...=) read the newspaper and went out to buy lunch...i ate kway chap!..hahaha..i joked with my sister during lunch that i must have something against pigs..day before eat bak kut teh...then in 12 hours i eat kway chap!..hahaha...

Then drove my sister and her dog to a nearby plant nursery to pick up some soil for our garden...16 bags worth!!..All thanks to my naughty dog who like to dig the garden she makes me spend hundreds on her..just to ensure she doens't make a mess of things. *GROWL*

After that I went with my Junior to visit her grandfather who is in SGH the past 2 weeks...he's known me for a long time too..unfortunately his condition isn't too good...but it could have been worse. At least he's still reponsive to those around him.

At 6 plus i dropped her off at st Andrews Cathedral and then headed home...settled down abit before i was 'bribed' to drive to boon lay for someone's BBQ...i had time and was free so i thought why not..epsecially since i like to drive so much!..hahaha..

hmmm...then it was sunday morning lor..Always glad to see Pst Kong in church again...coz of the anointing by God's grace has given him...=D

Then after service I ran around running errands...building a cabinet, picking up food and accessories for my mum's birthday celebrations she was going to have that evening with her friends...then came home for dinner, rest abit and then back to pick up my mum home!!

Horrors! it was 11plus pm by then!!! Where did my weekend go!?!?!?..hahaha...scary man...but it was a fruiful weekend i have to say...got a good balance of doing the things i love to do, ticked off an item on my household chore list...helped my friends out, met up with them...and got to accomplish several things..=)

feels GOOD! hee...

alright...that conclude my entry for today..it's late!

No comments: