Tuesday 9 October 2007

literally 'gift exchange'!

last night i was informed that the present i bought for a fren's bday was not working after set up!...GROWL!..so after searching for the receipt, i realised that we were about 2 to 3 days past the 15 days refund/ exchange period.

But we decided to give it a shot.

now today was my mgt meeting day...yes..my dreaded monday of the month. Ok lah..not so much dreaded...but my most stressful day of the month...where there are once again many many moving parts. Nonetheless, it turned out pretty alright... thansk to my interns taht i could get to help me with brainless (but still essential - coz if they weren't there...i still would have to do it!) stuff...like photocopying, and preparing the files for the meeting.

Anyway, back to the gift...yes...i headed to Suntec C4...thankfully...after lotsa negotiation, by God's grace, we could do a refund, but decided to upgrade to another brand and set.

i was a little sad that my gift didnt work out...but i think i'll look at the positive side of things...besides, my fren still saved on the upgrade, due to my earlier 'payment' on the previous set. Also, if i never got the gift,...my fren will never get doen to buying it ...LOL!...hahah...

so yes,...macham spent the whole night in C4...from 7 30 until about 930 to do all the negotiation and decision on which one to upgrade to..hahaha...after that...grabbed some hotdogs for a late dinner...and guess what...before i could eat, my nose BLED!...

heaty lah i guess...earlier at work was eating several heaty foodstuffs...and also..whole day...due to the stress of my monday meeting i only drank 2 miserable cups of water. OR>...my fren made me so pek chek my nose started to bleed!!..WAHAHAH...i got a 'whack' for that...

anyway. ended up queueing for a cab...and you know those notorious suntec Qs...watever the time of the day..even after 10pm..it's like the cabs are jsut going round in circles waiting for a call...GRRR...good thing even thought after a long day of work..our spirits were up...and could joke and yak...=)

Okies. time for me to rest. We'll catch up again. =)

No comments: