Monday 29 October 2007

so what's happening

It's late at night on sunday. Fear Factor is on TV in the backgrd...quite interesting..the gals are trashing the guys. LOL!

thought I'd come here to sort my thoughts.

last thursday (the day after the black angus lunch) i woke up with my right foot hinting impending doom! hahaha...oh well, i still got to work but as the day wore on, my hobbling got more serious. (as in previous attacks). By late afternoon, was the big meeting with boss before he goes off till the 16th Nov. He prepared a task sheet which was the same for all...and he ran though all the things he wanted to see done by the time he was back.

*faints*...i can't recall how many times my name was mentioned. But it was often enough. Not that I wasn't expecting it. But by the tail end of it...my brain had switched to..."kay sara sara...watever will be will be"...hahaha

Not that saying i was given only the horrible projects. some of the others got them too...but the numbers was enuff...=)

Friday i ended up having to stay home. Couldn't do much work because of the pain. then in the evening, it was cg at my place. It was great it was at my place. And yes, they cleaned up. But there were somethings i still had to clear because they were not familiar with my home.

I was sweating like crazy coz it was so hard to walk. and i was walking only with my big toe and heel on my right foot...PAIN!!!...haiz...anyway, it was a great relief when i could finally settle down after a shower.

The night was bad. i was awake till 4am. It was worse than the night before. and nothing really eases the pain. (but i have to admit i've had worse episodes). You see, my gout gets worse at night - common gout fact- it just feels horrible to be alone and having to tolerate the pain. I watched tv to distract myself and kept my mind busy by drinking cranberry juice (good for gout)..u can't sleep with such pain.

Many times i just carassed my foot and hoped the pain would go away. these are times you really cry and just punch pillows in agony. I thought about friends and read archie to keep my mind occupied. =) it's good to have frens...LOL...u can think abt them..hahaha...=P

Saturday was a home day. I missed hearing from Bowl. LOL! We all need attention when we're sick. It helps...especially my kind where i need distraction to ease the pain. =) She called eventually at night. It's nice to share.

So was I going to service and p mtg on sunday? Well, I wanted to go..and i believed i would make it. My only concern was that my foot may get worse. =)

Well, I made it! in fact, god was good...this is the first p mtg that ended early! on top of that pastor kept encouraging us to sit down! LOL! first time i could sit thru so long. God obviously planned it all..hee...

OK...I realised i shared alot. =) Big day starts tomorrow. not looking forward to it at all...but this too shall pass...=)

I need to be productive and courageous, resourceful and intinuitive! Amen!

No comments: