Friday 6 November 2009

Foot blues

Hello! Ok ok ...it's old news, many of you already know that my footie has acted up again since tuesday morning! So I'm just here to note it down on my blog so that i will have a record of when it last happened big time...haiz...as usual, i have no clue what's the actual cause of it...

But..I highly suspect it's this ginger drink my mum gave me the day before. very spicy! it's also supposed to be good for my gout.

In any case, I haven't been working the past few days because the meds are so strong...sometimes i dun even wanna wake up to eat. Until of course..my stomach gives a "that's final" signal to my brain..hahaha...then I'm zzzing again. I never reaslied that a person could zzz so much actually. And I know i'm not resting well.

I have called my bed my island, and i'm marooned on it..hahaha..=P

Anyway, am feeling alrite. Even though i know the mountain of work that awaits.=) But boss knows my condition well and doesn't want to stress me too much.

Can't wait to walk again. =)

This morning was so funny...i was high tide see...morning mah..need to go pee..but i woke too late..and i really needed to go...so i sprange up, bit my lips and made a dash for it! Ooooowwww...

I barely missed the loo bowl lor...kekeke...

Hmm...now looking at it ..it's puffy again..too bad no camera now, else can show you. =)

Okie, gotta go, can't remain in one position too long, it's as though blood coagulates there man! byes!

No comments: