Tuesday 10 November 2009

D+6

It's been 7 days since my footie blues returned to haunt me. And I haven't stepped beyond my front gates since, except one time to meet ge to pass her some work stuff.

My sis said when i'm awake i'm like a monster....thundering and snorting as i move from place to place. Hahaha...it's actually quite true.

I'm just amazed how the body is able to sleep so much, or be in such a dazed state.

At about 6am, I wake up very hungry (this is another strange thing...)..I go loo, stagger downstairs to hug my dog, get food, eat meds and read the old papers for a while, before I fall asleep at the living room table. Someone wakes me up around lunch time...loo again..ranging from 1 to 2pm...and before long, i'm asleep again...sheesh...hahaha...

On the weekend, my sis resorted to putting post it notes on my bedside so that i will see them when I wake in between.

I'm most awake from 8 to 10pm, Just before my post dinner meds kick in and i'm zzzing in and out... Mum has nagged me several times for falling asleep in front of the comp...

If it weren't for online news, I'd have no clue what is happening in the world. =O

Mum says just as well, i don't move much, but she's amazed how hungry I am for the amount of time i'm asleep...LOL

In the day, the meds keep me drowsy enough that i dont' need the killers. But it doesn't work at night...

after midnite is a bad time...bad bad...it's like there's a clock in da footie that days it's night and time to party. =( so it's more pain than usual...and i squirm in bed a whole lot...just trying to find a comfy position...coz everyone is alseep, I go online and try to watch some vids or play some games, or write horrific blog posts on foot removal..hahaha..snack... just to distract myself...this works out till about 5am where either (a) I succumb to take the killers or (b) I zonk!

Stupid foot. *humph*

So here I am...negotiating a comfortable postion with my foot..by god i actually talk to my foot now! hahaha...

Today's post can go up...coz it's not so gruesome..hahaha... am very hyper now and feel mad..

Oooo...I just remembered...i took a photo of my feet yest! =)

The solo shot makes it look like a blob...hahaha

When I take with them side by side, the angle doesn't really show the puffiness...but if you look closely, u can see, my right ankle area is bloaty...and the top of my right foot is 'rounder'..such that my toes 'shrink in'...

No comments: