Thursday 26 November 2009

Shhh...happy beeday girl...=)

The title of this post has no link to it's contents...hahaha..but its short and simple...and the best way it is desired to be..heh.. =)

I'm actually feeling tired. But am trying a new plaster on my foot and it's burning. So I thought to just stay up and share. Well, what more than the footie update eh? hahaha...



A friend over msn gave me this =S look when i siad that one part is shrinking and the other half is not. Hahaha..i do agree that it is strangely quite hard to imagine. Hence i'm providing this special graphic updates.(that seriously -- takes up time!)

The above pic was just taken 10 mins ago!

The red arrow is the part that has shrunk and showign the wrinkles. See it goes in more and is a little more bony.(hard to see in the pic). The yellow arrow shows the puff going down too.. you can see the big line just below the toes (showing itself for the first time since my foot puffed). Finally the blue arrows is the OTHER half of teh footie that is still puffy.



This pic above was taken yesterday evening. I'm trying to show the depth of the swell. See i can poke my skin...and my finger sinks in and pushes the swollen skin out. that was near the bottom of my toes, so you can see the improvement versus the first pic i took today.

As i promised i'd try to take more interesting things during my confinement too. So i captured our in-house Queen aka cloudy during her bath in the toilet!



Don't I get any privacy?!



Clean eyes!



Towel dry by the owner! =)

No comments: