Tuesday 17 November 2009

scared...

It felt like i slept for hours...i intended to sleep till morning coz i was so tired. but it turns out, to only be several hours. =( ...i also woke from a nightmare and in my last scene I was crying...crying very hard with gasping breath and feeling my heart hurt. That's when I reaslised that i was feeling and doing the same thing in real life, less the tears.

Scary....really scary...it's a very old nightmare...it feels like a movie and you're in it..the ending was bad becasue I was very close to a friend and she was murdered in the last scenes. Another friend I loved dearly hated me for her death. And so...I mourned and cried alone, but in the middle of a crowd who were all shocked by her death...then at the corner of the large hall, stands someone who is grinning at my pain with the most fiendish smile...he was not the murderer...but someone kinda like possessed by the devil...he was there...mocking me that there was nothing i could do...

Even as I'm awake now..my heart has a sinking feeling...am scared...=(

This dream feels quite familiar...even as i dreamt it earlier, I felt i had gone through this before. dejavu. I had even gone through the murder... Only there was a difference...I mourned and cried alone and the new feeling that there was really nothing I could do...

=( feels horrible...why lidat...how come have this kind of dream now...feels too real...

No comments: