Thursday 26 November 2009

canine chronical


This is cute. It is completely handmade. With leather exteriort and newsprint fabric lining. I thought of getting it for my sister for her work. She has this work bag from levi's that makes me ???? over...hahaha...and i think it's not worth the price kinda thing. But it will do lah. At least she happily bought it. Hmmm...


Hahaha...I think my sis can get away with this one at work. It's exteriorly 'work' looking and still let's her get away with her non-conformist and picky ways..haha..

And she can have fun when she flips inside. And it is really a unique lining! =)

Exp though...even after discount..=) what counts is too bad the strap connector to the bag looks really poorly handmade (looks like will stretch and rip) and won't last long or carry heavy stuff.


So yeah...nice to see..heh...if it was cheaper I would buy it for her. =) Bday+Xmas eh?

No comments: