Saturday 21 November 2009

good morning!

Really Thank God for a good investment in my home lappie years back, plus the internet. Else I think I'd have gone mad these past 3 days. I woke at 6am this morning, after having slept at 10pm...for ironically, boredom and tiredness.

I'm sadly still in a worse state and have only left my room 5 times the past two days to shower, pee and poo...hahaha...my dog must be wondering if i'm still alive, coz i haven't seen her...she must be very miserable, I hear she's tied up 24/7 by my sis now and I can't do anything to help her till she learns her lesson.

I move between my bed to watch and do stuff and then to my room chair, where I sit up to eat and to prop my feet on my bed to use my lappie (Just like what i'm doing now). So far I've succumbed to temptation and started devouring the latest season of criminal minds online that is posted weekly as it's shown in the US. so I'm at episode 6 of 8...then it'd be a drought. =(

In between, I found a site that loaded up all 5 seasons of Bones. Even thugh it's live streaming, its abit slow on the upload, so i leave the window on in the background, and wait till it's about 20mins into the show before i jump to the front again (so that the rest will load as I watch). Finished 2nd half of season 2 and am 4 episodes into season 3.

I try to move around in my room the best I can, just to give my bed some 'airing' time...Sis says there's a smell in my room..thanks hor..very helpful. How do i get the chance to air my room!?!

strangely with such brainless activity, I'm very tired every 3 hours, but force myself to stay up till an ok time to sleep. Otherwise, I'd experince my topsy turvy sleep times that took me 3 days to get back on track.

I need lego to play with...hahaha...no space at home though. I should making tons of stuff now, but really no mood. All I wanna do is get out of here.How ironic. when got more time, no mood. Think it's coz need to keep shifting postions. You just want it to go away.

I probably feel 2% of what prisoners feel in the confinement aspect..hahaha...

In the morning, baboon asked me what I was going to do that day. -__- ...

Ah then...

haiz..then my blooie is sitting out there with no one to bring it out to play...$30 per day. At least I save on fuel.

Anyway, moving on to happier things, I just changed my blog header and I taught Snoopy some singlish..hehehe..I liked this coz he looked so comfy and at peace.

Oh and sis finally bought her blackberry, brand new one from her office lor..a.t least she manage to get a 10% discount off hte phone..so $880 is not too bad for her lah, though people are selling 2 week old ones at $650 online..LOL..

New feet updates! I live my sheep and farm animal bedsheet.hahaha




I know I know...it's the only thing I'm taking with my cam these days..hahaha..nothing else to take mah...Hmm...maybe next round, I'd take a pic of my room eh..but it's an epic mess...think the movie 2012 in one bedroom..hahaha..it's gotten worse since i need everything within reach in the room. Will add..next post eh..

Pray i'll get better really really really soooooonnnn....

No comments: