Monday 15 September 2008

Random photos from my mobile...

=) I've finally done alittle more photo transfers from my hp to my lappie! The unfortunate thing about why it is so hard is because the transfer system hangs when i try to drag a drop a few large files...so you can imagine having to indivdually drag and drop each file...and wait for it to transfer finish!...i need a micro SD card converter...then i can just chuck it into my laptop card slot and transfer instead of hassling with the USB cable. --Next IT show is in Nov at Expo...worth getting it then..ahhaha...cheaper!

I pulled out a few random photos taken over the past month that have a story...hee...but in no particular order. =)

On my birthday, boss brought me and two colleagues out for lunch at Simei. (I'm deliberately leaving the restaurant name out.) Anyways, we ordered kopi...and you won't believe the kind cups they used for the kopi!...ah duh.... The cup on the left is so old lor...they were so popular in my sec sch years! And the Mickey cup on the right? It had a Darlie logo on it! --- YA! one of those freebies when you buy toothpaste!..hahaha....

My boss was so amused...he said it was probably the staff's personal cups..hahaha...i wondered if I just shouted out "Susan!!" would one of them turn around...LOL!...we also mused that if we ordered more kopi than the number of staff, would they go next door and borrow?..hehehehe...

To top it all off, the Kopi was Nescafe 3-in-1 Regular!!! The exact same taste as the one in my office..hahaha..Here's shots of me in the Singapore Flyer on 30th July! My junior got free tickets and wanted to bring her mum out toos (her bday)...so since i had the car, it was alot more convenient. There wasn't a crowd becasue we went on a weekday (i took time off)...

Verdict: OK LAH...worth the experience. It was more fun since it was so empty, I egged my junior to sit on the floor and do crazy poses..heck with what others think..you only live once man! Next up is my car tacho hitting his first 1000km! heee...means time to go for his first servicing! Yes, i was driving on the ECP to work when I took this! No traffic police! =P but its his milestone mah...so must take!
Below is my dog Red telling me not to go to work...and stay with her for the day...=)

Yup, I've told many about how she quietly sits besides and leans against me like telling me she loves me...haha...not many can believe, because when they come to my place she gets too excited!

So here she is, one of my mornings i'm getting ready to go work and she's saying goodbye...sweet hor...I love her...
Oh...this coming picture..hahaha...the next one is in memory of Ge's car..SDU8912H. It was the day before it was going to be sold on the 3rd Sept.

I was sad when I heard the news toos...coz this is the same car that ferried me to and fro work when my footie was real bad... =(

Of course its the driver that counts lah...but still...hmmm..its hard to describe the feeling...I'm a sentimental sod...
I got a lot in the office carpark next to her car - just nice! So take a pic together lor, so that Blooie will have some memories of being parked next to her too...hahaha...

Last but not least! I met my sec sch pals on 7th Sept-- Here's Hannah! Big Bad Boon's daughter (no, the lady in the pic is not her...that's Duck trying to keep the kid still for the photo..hahaha...Hannah is big to me lor...she's not even one years old till next month!

But she is very well behaved and entertains herself while the old hags gather and catch up!! hahaha...Well done to Alex and Bad Boon!

No comments: