Monday 15 September 2008

Pressies!! -- Round one...

Sorry can't showcase all now, coz the work ones aren't taken yet! Too busy at work to take good pics of them...sad ain't it?...LOL!

But let's roll out the honours for the non-work pressies first..hee...

First up is the Braun Buffel wallet from my CG! As i told my cgl, I need a new one (been needing one for over a year!),... but I dont' need the brand lahz....though of course, if i had a choice...this would be the brand! hahahaha...i always like poking the leather esp when i'm in the shops! hiak hiak!

Note:- it's just the wallet! the watch is not included!! =P
We bought it together, so at least I got to choose a design I like. I think this particular bull design is cool! But my cgl so cute, when it came time to pay, she said i can't watch...hahaha...reminds me of primary school..hee..

My last wallet was a pierre cardin...I've been using since 2004! Wah...quite long hor...It was a present from my hostel mates for my birthday toos! It was nice to use really, unfortunately the external leather got real bad... Anyone who had helped me hold that wallet would agree. =)

Actually, come to think of it, MY WHOLE LIFE...I'VE NEVER bought a wallet for myself!! they have always been gifts leh!! =D

Above is one for the two presents Bowl gave me. She tormented me making me guess...cows..I dont' mind guessing lah...but with that kind of clues, it could've been almost anything! LOL! Example: "We've seen it together before."; "It's from Orchard Road area."
I got her to take a pic for me for me blog (this is her bedroom!)
I'm not crazy crazy about frogs lah...just that this toadie stigma follows me so i go with the flow..hee...but some toads can look real cute mah!
So what is it really!?!? you will know...once you sit in my car...Muahahahaha....

Met 2nd sis this saturday (been 9 months since we last met can you believe it!!?!) She gave me a small Deuter sling bag..I do have a few of these. But this one is a pretty good size! Usable! =)
i kinda thought to myself...so many German gifts in this birthday...haha...Braun Buffel, Deuter...
Lastly for this post, my big sis....i think she was at a loss what to get me..hahaha...She got me this dog LED light/keychain...=) Its very heavy and chunky though!!...hmm...I think i'll leave it in my car as a flash light...but cute lah...my dog wagged her tail when i showed it to her...she probably thought it was food -- maybe a McNugget!! hahaha...

No comments: