Wednesday 17 September 2008

Depression turned Paranoia....

There are spies... I repeat....there are spies in our midst....

Ever since i blogged my Ben and Jerry's post, the price has risen from $12.50 to $13.50 to a new high of $13.90!! ...*sigh*....Someone is plotting against me!!!! hahaha...

Initially I was bogged by it as i stood in front of that fridge digesting the new price...mmm...I presume OIL PRICES have something to do with it too huh?!....everything is linked back to oil prices!!...LOL!...i heard in sentosa it costs $17 a pint!

I have yet to attack Beanie's gift of One Cheesecake Brownie in the office...sooon sooon...there will be a time...*slurp*

But my home stock has been wiped out for over a week! It was time for a recce to Cold Storage...Ahhhh...they had the two for $20.50 offer...well, at least for now they didn't increase that price!

Two means it's phish food and fossil fuel....there were 4 pints of phish food...a gazilion turtle soups and chocolate...and a handful of others....but but....NO FOSSIL FUEL!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!....dilemma...will i go back to S'mores or Choc chip cookie Dough?...just to take advantage of the offer?

So i took a phish food and a choc chip cookie dough...but deep in me, i jsut couldn't give up without a real hunt..heheheehhe....

there was not much room to move the pints around in the fridge...but i did alot of peeking around the corners....and then....

THERE IT WAS!!!!....I spotted the 'F' first....then tip-toeing,...I confirmed my joy!!! Yippeee!!!

As i replaced the choc chip cookie dough....I found myself sniggering with glee.."Too bad to the guy who tried to hide it there mate!"...MUAHAHAHAHA....it's mine!!! =P

i do talk alot about my ice cream huh...haha...sigh...but this was a VICTORY!!!...I am triumphant!!...ahahhaha....

2 comments:

Hazel aka Qin said...

Ha... i got it at 13.90... didnt want to tell u cos thot airport was slightly more ex? heh... enjoy...

Doggie said...

Haha...thanks Beanie! =) *hugz*