Saturday 20 September 2008

Croaks...

I've been thinking of blogging this...but was hoping it'd simmer down and I'd soon forget and throw it in God's 'No fishing' lake...however, looks like it may not be the case...haiz...what to do...

There's an ongoing saga between my org and another...though it reared its ugly head a little a few months back, it only really escalated since July, reached a sort of plateau in August...then hit a super peak in end Aug and September ...especially over the past 2 weeks to what my boss hates the most - politicking.

It is sad to know that it has come to certain terms, attitudes and behaviors. I for one believed -- yes...me of little faith believed that it only needed time for some to mature 'abeeeet' more, open their eyes and see things as they are, accept it and move on. But really,...sigh..God...really...it takes all sorts to make the world huh?...haha...

Well, not like saying i knew them super well to have that level of faith in them...but yes, it's me...too willing to give others a shot to change..haiz...i don't regret having given that shot (everything has a risk)...but i just think that they didn't have to make things any harder...

For you readers out there who are clueless, I'm sorry i can't give more. BUT...in a nutshell, it's about taking things personally and not being professional about it - between orgs, and i just gotta rant it here.

To me the frustrating thing is that due to these behaviors, it has affected my colleagues in one way or another, with the devil messing with things and making them shovel a form of blame upon themselves that as much as it makes sense, it must never be justified. And i will standby and believe in that.

It all evolved from sadness to disappointment..we had to stand firm...but for those of you who know me...all my life...if you come and provoke me unreasonably with no justification... I will stand up and confront you. (I will dislike it coz its not in my nature)...but I hate bullies to the core!!! Especially when you bully others in front of me!....*Growl*...Just ask all the bullies that have crossed my path in my lifetime..LOL!

In my over 3 years, i appreciate the relationship my org had with this org and it is true - much came from this relationship and we wouldn't' be where we are today. But yes, here is another thing i detest...people taking something and lording it over others! *rolls eyes*...kids...

Well, things have evolved to a point where damage has been done to the extent where you can't revert to it's original form. Well,..they went to do a crazy thing of shooting themselves in the foot and putting it in black and white!! ...*good grief*....

I never took a 'it's-us-against-them' stance, as i mentioned earlier, i hoped and believed they would move on...but they reached a stage of coming to threaten the things i believe should be defended...i will defend!

They have left my boss and colleagues, confused, tired, frustrated and disappointed, with energies wasted debating and justifying.

Honestly, I could take a step back since really...this doesn't fully involve me...but no I won't.., I'm not being a martyr...but having been here for these years, i appreciate that if we go through crap...we go through it together...you can't duck the crap completely. it will come around one way or another and hit you.

We may being going through our separate craps at times...but at least we're working on it! LOL!

So where was I?...see lah...talk about crap and I get all distracted...hahahaha...=P my boss will use 'shit'..haha..

Ah yes...bullies, lording over, shooting self in the foot and crap...LOL! There's not much more to add but wait and see...but in summary....

Never try to hurt those I love....push me over the edge and you'll see a side of me that I dare not even acknowledge...most times I will choose not to retaliate or fight. But you'll never find them standing alone...or going through it alone...

In fact, you'll just find me meticulously shovelling up the crap you threw, into a nice box and I will personally ensure it gets sent back to you nicely packaged and attached with a note. (Probably with a huge smiley face from yours truly.)... HAH!

No comments: