Thursday 11 September 2008

One day

My dog barked endlessly to wake me up at 11.58pm. Yes, from my last post, obviously it doesn't work...i just can't nap in the evenings these days...haiz...maybe i should programme my dog to bark endlessly instead of the mobile phone alarm that has the snooze button. My dog has no snooze button. hehe...

Just as well then, coz Ge was the first to call and wish me at 12mn...as i was still sorting my thoughts out on - what time, what day and what in the world was my name again?! - thoughts, which explains my dazed answers to her...haha..Thanks girl, you're the schweetest lahz...

After showering I had a chat with Beanie. Thanks for the One cheesecake brownie delivery today! LOL! Just nice, i finished the last of my stock yesterday...sigh..the price went up again hor..from $12.50 per pint to $13.50 now...*sadness*

The time now is ...manz...4.53am...this is bad, i'll die later today i tell you...hahaha..then again maybe not, coz its 911...*grinz* and i've still got that insane streak of energy in me when it comes to having time out and fun.

I was working again earlier, trying to do some stuff so that i can focus on other things later today. Writing cheques again...I know, i complain about, but seriously, it can be fun on a good day. =)...today i was quite immune, and remembered the times when i only wrote one per month and now its 10...hoe time flies..

I'm getting more tired these days at work. Frankly I feel as though i'm doing so much less??...but dunno why so tired also...maybe i'm losing sight of things...need time to access...

Friday is my AGM. Four AGMs...woohoo...that's a long time..sigh..ok..now i'm sleepy.

Need a break soon...a real one..

Ok i should go..i'm rambling with no direction...be back soon...

No comments: