Wednesday 6 October 2010

footie blues on a late night...

Another long night but am ok...bit sad footie doesn't seem to be cooperating lately. =(

lesson today was okies, alot of brain drain trying to understand so many fragments. This module is ending soon. Next Tues is presentation and project submission. I've pretty much done up 80% of my part of the project on sunday and monday night. The remaining 20% I haven't done coz not sure how much more depth is needed till the whole proj is ready. But I think tomorrow night I should still make the effort to finish up that 20% which would help me with the exams, even if we decide not to use it as part of the final grp project, it will not be a wasted 20% as it will help me revise.

At least this last bit is theory. the application pain was in the 80% =)

Ironic at this time i'm starting to worry about work too. Sigh...

Really don't know...

No comments: