Sunday 10 October 2010

It's so unfair...it's not the end of the world...but it's irritating...

I receive part of the project in corporated into the overall project flow that I did up on thurs. However, of course it would need trimming, and editing for improvement...

And i receive it at 7pm today. When the submission and presentation to the class will be at 7pm tomorrow.

To top it off, the important parts like Overview (first section), parts of the middle (application) and the ending (conclusion) we had agreed earlier should be last as we wanted to make sure that we did these parts together so that we all learned something and understood the whole project so as to be able to stand up to questioning at the presentation. With normal timelines, this would naturally be envisioned to have been done this weekend as a group.

Why I say all this is cause obviously its not done. How to do?

I had told the other team mate that I'd contact him to meet up on the above...but how to...

sigh...then now i have to think of taking half day tomorrow. Because in as much as the final report would and I HOPE be ready (since i'm doing it now) by tomorrow morning, it needs to be laid out in point form in presenation slides.

Now....I don't know about you. But yes, even if all the info is already in the report, extracting it into point form into power point takes considerable amount of time right? At least an hour or two mah!

Aiyah...I recognise it could be alot worse...ie. team mates that do zero or give trouble etc....

but...grrrr....

and now...after cooking and bathing...i have to fetch my mum to punggol...raaar...

No comments: