Tuesday 19 October 2010

Sigh...how like that...it's 1230am...and I haven't started fully studying for my exam less than 24 hours away...had to spend the whole night doing office work coz no time liao...

=(

Today was a full day of events that was tiring and frustrating plus other things that needed solving...come home already so drained and really sleepy, but still had to settle dinner.

By the time I was ok to start work, it was 9 plus liao.

Tom wanna take leave also cannot. These two weeks just got too many things happening and somehow sigh...things are faltering lah...

Even for todays' event i dunno why lor..but even the basic things just slipped my mind. Felt so bad...taht it happen again...

Anyway for exam...

I have to memorise 4 questions (essay type)..each about 4 pages long...hmmm...it's all in the real essay format lor...havne't break down into parts to help memo.

='(

No comments: