Monday 27 September 2010

Ferni numero uno!! =D

So hard to find a non-racing pic of da best F1 driver in da world!!!!

Congratulations Ferni! Your 3rd number one spot for the season, and so so important for the championship race. I am happy you won in my home land, coz at least you'll have good memories of SG!! LOL!

What a nail biting finish lor. Ge and I were sqwaking away in her room as we watched the final lap of the F1 race in her room. Vettel was just so so so near.....and with fernando's worn tires, anything could've happened. But...heh...i was evily chanting the "Vettel is known to be a bad overtaker!"

Races in SG so exciting...we had a loose wheel, a barrier crash (followed by another), alot of nose to wheel chippings, Alonso's hand gestures to Vettel as he beat him to the pit lane exit, Hami's fierce move that lead to an amusing sequence of banging his head against the car, tossing out his steering wheel and ripping out his water supply...., Kubi's 4 car overtake, and a big big fire fromt he lotus engine...wah... drama drama...

Yipeeedooo... 3 more races...i really wonder...not going to be easy...he's still a good number of poiunts behind webber.
So yeah!!

Today was a pretty smooth day except my 'wake up late' bit... mum celebrated her beeday early today so I was the service chauffer in the afternoon. =) Then I decked myself out in my F1 tee and headed down to a tree for a preview of the new home! hahaha...with a corn soup receipe that i need to adapt into mine! =P
=) okies...i better go sleep soon...monday monday....raaar...=)

No comments: