Sunday 12 September 2010

I'm officially 31....

Yep, me am. =) I spent my birthday on a solo treat to the movies, having a tim sum lunch with mum, resting (lots of zzzz time), tracking my F1, chatting online, attempting to study and having pizza for dinner. =)

The past year has been one of my more through filled ones. Even from the start, of my 30th birthday, my mood was bad. heh...

Then I had a long bout of my gout, with the trial of trying TCM that made it absolutely horrible. Airshow, office move, new staff, work woes...harder to wake up for church, ...more footie blues, ge leaving, and a general sense of ...!?!?!?!?

=)

big horrid stuffs, but good things were peppered in between. Else you'd probably find me in some deep deep depression. hahaha...

This God gets the glory coz somehow His make-up for me and love for sure is strong enough to just have kept my personality for keeling over the edge. But I struggle so. =)

I start my 31st year with a hope that it will be great. So what if it felt as though I wasted a year of my youth in my 30th, lessons were learned, bad habits were formed (!!?...bwahahaha)....yesh...I still consider 30s as youth years ok...I'm not self delusional...but seriously, some mindsets need changing. so what if we ache alittle more, 'Oooof' when when get out of a seat...seem to forget things...or somehow are very out of touch with the in-things these days. It doens't mean you can't have some fun. hee...

I pray for less fears and a 'da shao chu' of mindsets. I pray for a guai foot....err...ok...feet. Hee...I pray for new things that are good. Blessings to the present good things in my life. Enjoying the way I love and laugh. To put in the effort and treasure good frens and relationships better.

OMG...i just realised...I forgot it's Red's beeday too! Alamak...i gave her my beeday to be the same as her's coz she was a stray so dunno her real date...aiyooo...poor red. =S

sigh..just as well i sat next to her for half an hour just to pat her to sleep. She's a good dog when she's not tearing up gardens and running off outside. *folds arms*...dumb animal. Create work!

Oppsss...got carreid away..hahaha...

okies..time for bed. Yeah...i wonder if the US is gg to do some decade thing for 911 in 2011 eh...

I am jeano da beano, signing off and thanking you again for reading her random thoughts and bubbles. *beeeeg hugz*

No comments: