Monday 6 September 2010

=)

Work this week will fer sure be a =S one.

But till 9am comes around, why bother thinking so much. hahaha...

My comptency based module's individual assignement submission is due on tues. Yep, the first piece of school work for my T&D course. I'm pretty much done, having spend many late nights working on it. Amazingly, thinking back it all happened in a week.

Late mon nite, i was researching online databases.
Tues, was the competency lesson. came home and zonked big time.
Wed, nite me rushed to the bukit merah library just to get some books and started reading as much as I could and started typing the outline on my comp.
Thur prep MC meeting and fri event. Nite was class (a very horrible one). Then i came home, lay on my bed and concussed big time.
Fri after the silly S**E dinner, I locked myself in the room from 10pm and started working more on the content till late.
Sat damn tired in the morning. but got up at 11ish and headed to TP lib which closed at 5.30pm. Once home I couldn't wait to get rid of the irritating assignment!! So worked on it somemore till late again, and realised I might be doing too much for a miserable 15 marks!
Today, I was at it again till dinner time when it was tiem to head out for a reward of a nice time and good food. Tajimaya!!! *slurps*...been a long time...=) Once home, I nawed at it again. LOL.

So here I am...abotu there lah. I've only got my intro (whihc is supposed to bring the reader thru the work) and the finsihing sentencce to my conclusion left. I ahven't tidied up the body. But I'm close. Was so hoping to finish it tonight man!! hahaha

but well, I reached the stage where I couldnt' look at it anymore. because I was no longer constructing and jsut scrolling up and down, more bothered abt my spacing! hahaha...

So yeah! I hope to finish it before work really starts in the morning...so taht at least I'll get a rest day on mon nite with no stress on the assignment.

I thank God lah, seriously if you look at my timeline, I only started a week ago, with real materials only 5 days ago!!

=) okie...time to zzzz...me pray footie gets better tomorrow. Good nite god! heh...=P

No comments: