Tuesday 31 August 2010

It's just the beginning....

Someone asked me a queestion yesterday...and the day before..and it dawned on me for the first tiem for as long as I can remember sept no longer means anything to me. even in my most stressed time, i do remember i would at least perk up abit.

but i'm so tired already. I can't do much except to hang on best I can. No point my impeding self destruction having to affect others. we all have our own weights to carry.

Today was a tiring day. I know..i feel as though i've said this somewhere before..haha..maybe I did think about it earlier. Because i felt better over the weekend, I pushed out some stuff by pulling all nighters for 4 nights (for the peace and quiet) and slept in the day. It was worth it as it gave me some sanity for today in terms of issues.

so last night i could only sleep at 4am. and i had to wake extra early at 730am jsut to bring mum to the MRT. good too as I hoped to get to work bit earlier to print the 300 pager ref books for one of my modules and hoepfully start reading.

No chance when I got in, staff filtering in and started to talk to me.

thank God boss bought coffee at 1030am. Morning was still manageable alot of various phonecalls but nothign major. Boss was at it again and I'm sorry for her lah...anyway...Lunch happened. by mid afternoon I was starting to drain. Didn't help that my colleague told me that the ref notes are quiet useless...but i still need to read them. Anyway...no choice but haev to go library on wed nite i think...The ultimate drainer was a phone call that was a sooner or later. then had to tell my boss about it..that doens't help either...soon it was 630...time really flew by...I looked through the day work on teh small bits i could tie up....at 730...i jsut printed the ref books finally.

I left at 815...got home cooked, ate...watched some news...and fell asleep on the floor till 1130...I woke up really groggy...but scuttled to the loo to wash up ...=(

was supposed to do laundry and start on some reading...any reading...to just grasp my module...

1130 got the laundry in the washer and set up my comp. I had more office work i had to clear and there was no time tomorrow with class.

sigh...ended up spenidng so much time having to guide my colleague in his new role+ 'scolding' another. Clear up some here and there so that others could do some work in the morning.

sent boss some stuff...told him i'd give him more tomorrow by afternoon.

soon it's 330....sigh...

Now it's 410...hahaha..i hung my laundry..yay....had to move my day to monday's coz of class.

my foot starting to ache...stupid...

I started reading eh content page of my ref notes...lol...but my foot says no...

Need to pack up teh washer, bathe and sleep..tom got a 10am meeting...



i must be some stupid idiiot really...for what...it's jsut monday...imagine that...

I hate hearing myself complain...well..here i am..makes me an idiot again eh?

I miss writing about happy things...

2 comments:

~Ge~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Ge~ said...

Whadda day....Know you have to juggle a lot of things now, especially since there's a lot of new designation of work and uncertainty....

Just believe you can do it, I'm quite sure you can, and take each day at a time ok? Maybe it's good you don't think about it too much anymore, just go with the flow, and do what needs to be done.

Have no right words to say, but jiayou girl!!

lup,
G