Tuesday 24 August 2010

It's funny the kind of things you think about at night. I'm still positive this foot of mine will get better. Just that I need it to heal faster. I'm hoping that everytime I wake up, somehow I'll be well already.

Hard to explain how I feel. I think it's alot of self reproach. It's like you'e been smoking all your life and at some point, you're coughing your lungs out and gasping for air, but you can only look at yourself.

Today footie has reached a puffier than normal state. I hope he'll just listen and let the meds work. Pray this is the last stage.

I got class on tomorrow and haven't done any reading up or revising at all. One would think that since i'm stuck home and bed ridden you'd do more.but pain really makes a difference...hahaha..I'm too optimistic lah, i think if i clsoe my eyes for 5mins..i'd wake up and it'll be all better.

God, thanks for the company. I trust you'll see me through this again. I thank you for the good blessings for today.

No comments: