Tuesday 10 August 2010

There are times...such as this...

...that I really wanna kill my mum...

Already I can't walk as it is. And she asks me tonight, (Mon) if I'll be going to work on Wednesday. How in the world will I know?!

Then she asks me if I'll be going to work tomorrow, tues. I told her, i can only tell in the morning when I wake up and see the condition of my foot.

Hello, if I can potter around tonight already, I will not just stay in the room and remain tortured lor.

So apprently, I must now tell her on tuesday Morning by 10am, if I will be going to work on wednesday. Simply coz she needs to go back to her punggol place and needs to knwo whether to pack in advnace.

My god,..it's jsut one day...can take cab or not.

Wouldn't it make SUPER logical sense that if I can go to work on tuesday morning, I already can give her the super important will-die-if-take-cab ride on wednesday already!?!!!

How in the world will i accurately know by Tues morning BEFORE 10am if I will be well enough to go to work on wednesday?????????? Can i tell by some Crystal ball that at 1500h on tuesday afternoon I will be doing cartwheels at home or something???

It's as though I've volunteered to be in this predicament and I have an apprent 'schedule' I can follow and can confirm.

Makes me feel like crap everytime I can't walk coz daily you make me feel as though I am DELIBERATELY NOT going to work.

Who wants to feel this way???...You think i opted to be handicapped?!

You make me feel more useless with each passing day.

No comments: