Monday 2 February 2009

*Waves*...*sticks out tongue*...

GROWL....grrrr.....RAAAaaaarrRRRRR...

....*pokes*...

......*graphic image of stranggling the work demon*....hmmm...*squint*...could be disguised as my boss!!!!

okies...feeling better now...need to do boh liao things to remind me I'm still able to be silly.

No major action at work today...i.e. boss didn't hatch, no non stop phone calls that can't be managed...

But ...eeeks...you can see from my morning post...me no likes verk these days...nap oso dream about work...haiz...people say will go mad one you know...mmmm...does that mean I get a day off?...hahaha

today end off with 3/4 of the population in the office, as drained and strained as I felt...eeeps...it's hard to lift up the atmosphere mun...of all the days to torture thy fellow human beings is to meet consultants late on a monday..>WAHHAHA...

But I deeecided to put a statement on my nick to remind me what I need faith for in the next 2 weeks...this only the tip of iceberg lah...but better than nothing. I need the numbers!!! =)

Been so long since I did a Paris post..mmm...I think the next possible date is the next weekend lor...

I picked 11 fleas off Red today...

Dinner took 1 hour to be served outside..mmm...

Da brain is all over the place...haahahha...

God!!!! Help us up always!...Hold our hands...we trust you!!!...Please take away the ur-kish feeling!!! =P All things are pooooseeble!!

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: