Friday 6 February 2009

heeeloooo

Feeling quite worry free now...this helps because the brain is blank and I've just been watching stuff and munching away. =)

Today didnt do much at work...coz there was just me and the intern in the morning, we spent the time answering calls and we did her review. =) then lunch, a meeting on commissions, another update meeting on publications, a few more calls and i was off the queensway for the convenience of the imps. =)

I guess I'll just try to do more tomorrow.

I may have just moved into my numb phase...Wahaha...after all the drama in my previous posts!

Got quite abit of stuff to do/ catch up on. Auditor thing ain't settled...aussie show is a bad response toos...haiz...here's and there's to look into.

Just going to try my best, and hope I can be sharper and more efficient. I pray for strength and tenacity. Fresh creativity and ingenuity. Let us do things that we could never have thought or imagined we were capable of doing/ thinking. It is all possible!

Please multiply our time and that all our meetings will be fruitful with the end result blessed and definite! Still having faith on the events! As crazy as it is at this stage...holding on and believe that all things are possible!

Time to bathe! tomorrow another day to fight! =)

No comments: