Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Anniversary!!! ...will it be a Nokiap?

LOL...it's so easy to remember my work anniversary..=)

I went back to my 2008 post and do remember the moments I decribed in that day quite well. Hee...

Today 14th feb is on a Saturday. To think my first day of work was on a monday. =) the date skipped the 'friday'...hahaha...coz last year it was thurs..

Anyway, it's starting to feel like a long time, 4 years. hmm...i guess the feeling comes with the chnages in the org..=)

Am still happy lah...like I always try to remind myself that this is a job blessing from God under the circumstances that I was placed into it.

So here's the commemorative post to my 4th!...and may the coming year be one guided by God, blessed and be fun toos...let it be a time of better belief and progress...happiness and joy...love and understanding...rest...peace...success beyond our imagination...and continual humility that it must and can only be Him first. Oh...and how can i foget...wisdom wisdom...and more wisdom..too many unknowns, too many situations...godly wisdom is important orh!!..=)

Oh, haven't ahd a chance to share about my dead hp...sobz...it happened so suddenly on thursday nite. In the afternoon, it kinda acted up but was fine. ie. no screen when i slide up. but after some button pressing it would come on...After that, it was fine..haiz...till night time it said bye bye to me...so...i like my samsung z720, it really served me well..and had the coolest tiem in europe when the main screen changed according to the country you're in..hee..

the phone still works, but no visual --- so pls dun send me sms for the time being!

Since then been doing major hunting for a new mobile phone. I know hp screen die, no point fixing one..cost is the same as buying a new phone!!! One good thing is that my 2 year will end in April/ end March, so i qualify for the good rates.

If you've known me for the longest time, I NEVER owned a Nokia phone..which amused some of my cg members last time. It stemmed from rebellion days since my first phone in uni...when EVERYONE and I MEAN EVERYONE was using a nokia..and the same model somemore..goodness..

it was deemed cool to own a nokia phone, but most sidelined the other brands as they were not as marketed..hahaha..well..my second phone onwards was a samsung, whcih from day one was miles ahead in terms of screen resolution..hee..=)

Anyway, the sad thing is that my phone has chosen to die at a time that the new samsungs are not to my needs..except maybe the omnia..hmm...but that one i heard is very buggy...

there's the new samsung touch they announced (the same day my hp died -- yes, it was pre arranged!!?!?)..it's the Ultra Touch ....but..only to be showcased overseas in End feb...by the time it come singapore will be in 2 to 3 months...HAIZ...

Ultra series somemore leh...my fav...=S

ANYWAY....stop crying over spilt milk...I need to get a phone soon coz work needs it, and there will be a couple of overseas trips in the coming weeks...so dealing with a transitional one may not be a good idea..I may not have the tolerance like last year to 'inconvenience' myself for the sake of the phone..hahaha..die lah..i'm getting old and too practical..

Hmm....maybe somewhere along the line I hurt my z720's feelings..ahhahaha, am not being ridiculous...coz when ge got the new qwerty nokia e71 in dec...it looked good! Same chrome steel style as my z720..which i really like..but like i said then..haha..too bad it's a nokia..hehehe

maybe the z720 felt bad about not having a qwerty..u know..it slunk into depression and gave up...HAHAHAHA...ok..these days i'm so full of nonsense...NONSENSE...haiz...

Every other decent phone on the market is either (1) too pricey -- above $400 AFTER 2 year plan...(2) has quite bad bugs/software blues....(3) touch screen ones are nice..but have some cons at this stage of it's development....iphone need to sign up for other type of plans...aiyo...suddenly i'm reminded of building fund somemore...god..wat timing for the phone to dieeeee....

Can't go for a too basic phone, coz I keep my phone for a long time, so it's gotta be pretty new on the function end.

Seems like the Nokia E71 at this time is the best leh...ARGH!!!...*folds arms*....*stubborn look*

Oh well, ge was so cute on msn yesterday, she said, "I put a 'p' at the back, so that you're buying a Nokiap instead of a Nokia k?"....HAHAHA...=D

=)...okie, after all is said ..now it just needs to be done...

it's a nokiap Jean, it really is...really...really...really lah!

Mobilephone shopping anyone? =)

No comments: