Thursday 15 April 2010

hate my days now...

An up and down day again. How does one live this way. Each new day, i hope things can amd will change...and somehow without fail..well, it all fails.

The feelings of useless to the point of pointless and non-existence came by again. Dunno what's the point of me...I feel like an idiot.A pathetic snail.

One moment i feel as though i could do anything and in a split second i feel like a peanut.

I dont' feel like eating cause..well, what's the point of eating? Is there a need to? Why go home, why sleep, why play, why do anything. Why do things to lift your spirits at all, when ...well,....there's no good way to end that line..hah.

I've let myself down, i've let the world down. i've let myself down again. A simple way to put it is a useless piece of s**t.

I'm not sorry for myself...just fed up with myself.

Time to go to bed for the 'new day'...

No comments: