Tuesday 27 April 2010

After many weekends of vexing..

My terrapin tank is ready! Yeah! Me moved them into thier new home about two weeks back. But had to take them out regualrly, because I still hadn't figured out how to do a staircase for them.

Thank God for the perfectly shaped driftwood (the only piece that size and shape at the shop). The Pins can now climb up to their resting ledge. =) I saw a smilar tank at the shop...$30! when I got mine at $10..heh..what a steal...

Anyway, all they now need is a little tidying up of the tank because some of the set up were just trials and not done proper.

Was happy when i came in this morning. They were perched on top of each other relaxing, plus me got the lib books. =) So they have adapted to thier new tank. Next step now is to make sure they eat, then eventually with some creativity, decor the tank a lil' so that it looks nice in the office.

I think the Pins give everyone a little entertainment at work. I guess, seeing two small fellas takes your mind off stuff...I hope the Pins won't be too cold, because they can't talk lor...

Humph , come to think of it, I should jsut give them a mini broom and mop --> they DIY cleaning! =P

No comments: