Tuesday 6 April 2010

10 caramel maccs...

Can it be only monday? Yes it can...

I just filed my taxes. There's this portion for life insurance and I can't seem to ding my documentation to support it. Haiz. so i left it blank lor, the premium ain't much lah.. like 5 to 10 caramel machiatos. But i made the effort since, some deduction is better than none. But gave up after searching the standard areas. Just wanted to get it over and done with.

Another day...another short night. So quickly it's 2am now...feeling tired, but can't sleep. Enjoyed watching an episode of a kdrama online while eating dinner earlier.Then had a couple of things to do...

Changes happening in the office...which i'm too tired to detail now..

Changes happening to me too, which i give the same ans as above...I should be changing lah, the fact i feel this way...

It would be nice...actually,..i dont' know what would be nice...it's just a good phrase to hear. Don't u think?

I'm now thinking of what to leave on while i go to sleep. Usually just a short 20 min video of frasier/ some familar comedy...so that the voices in the background can help me to zzz..it's quite soothing...it's the only way i've been able to sleep on nights. Weird how I don't need that for napping. Tho technically I'm tired now...ok..i really dont' make sense anymore. hahhaha..

Rant time is over...

time to go...new day has begun. start by zzzzing....

No comments: